Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Earthquake Proof Grave




Last year, this grave stone fell down because of repeated earthquakes and old deteriorated granite base. This is a new look.  The base and the fence are now all marble, and the ground is covered with fine gravel. It's simple and clean, and easy to maintain.  My brother has done a great job.


It was raining, so I had a shop employee light up a bunch of incense.  I carried it like a torch climbing up the stairs.  My eyeglasses steamed up. I stared at wet screen of my cell phone and clicked.  

2 comments:

Rebb said...

That's right...this is the month of October...the month of remembrance for our mother's passing. What a beautiful gravestone and place of rest, Keiko.

keiko amano said...

Thank you, Rebb. I love trees and plants, but I understand why some people make their garden with rocks and pebbles.