Sunday, January 1, 2012

Chapter One

Happy New Year!

http://contemporaryhorizon.blogspot.com/2011/12/multicultural-event-hlc-6-26nov-dec.html

"Important Questions" is the title of the chapter one of my memoir. It has been published in Contemporary Literary Horizon as above. It is translated into Rumanian! I'm very excited. Daniel had promised me that he would have it translated it and publish, but I didn't know until today. Thank you, Daniel.

Also, below is my press card from the magazine. It has been expired. I would like to have one for this year. I hope to do interviews. Last year, I couldn't use it effectively, but I think I would be better at it this year. This is a hint to Daniel.


2 comments:

Rebb said...

Great news, Keiko! I saw your other blog with the lovely photos. I wish I knew the name of the yellow flower. It looks familiar but I don't know it. I'm very happy to hear that you are in the editing stages with your memoir. How exciting!!

Happy New Year!

keiko amano said...

Thank you, Rebb. Yes, finally at final stage. Happy New Year!